Simla Cubs Booster Club was formed to:
- Promote, preserve and strengthen local unity in the activity programs.
- Promote community interest, sportsmanship and knowledge of the activity programs.
- Improve the regular activities of students through assistance with projects, athletic purchases and activities.
- Inform the public concerning the existing and new interscholastic rules, so they may become more knowledgeable spectators.
The Simla Cubs Booster Club is dedicated to supporting the kids of our community in their activities. Membership is open to any interested person eligible for membership (students in the school system are excluded).
We meet the 1st Wednesday of each month at the Big Sandy School Library @ 6:00 pm.
- President – Shawnda Hamacher
- Vice-President – Sharan George
- Treasurer – Scott Lutz
- Secretary – Sarah Maranville
If you would like more information, click here to see all the ways you can support the club that supports our kids.